Newest Post
// Posted by :Wolfgang
// On :3/7/12
I'm gonna imagine that I'm eight years old and I've to do a essay, eight year children can smile.
Things I love of Liverpool
I love the touch of the rain in my skin, I really missed it so it was nice to be wet and lost in a foreign city.
I like the quiet place where I live, it's almost as green as my last year house in Ireland.
I love Phoebe, the dog. She's bigger than me and white.
I love the cat, he's orange and as lovely as Phoebe.
I like the charming centre with its pubs and pictures of the Beatles.
I like my family, they're great, wild, crazy and love rock music.
I love their tattos that make me want one.
I love you in the rain, you have that umbrella that I forgot at home, let's get lost in the city and enter in a pub for a drink.
I like the complicity of being naked without any mask or costume that produce appearances.
That's too formal for me. Let's move on to the next step.
The road is empty like a bottle of wine in the hands of an alcoholic, I wanna empty mine's but the distance is huge, and I forget the place where I put it.
